3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a customer-focused, management-solutions company, with a reputation for providing excellent service.
- Providing end-to-end solutions
- Multiple-award winning company for excellence in their field
- Passionate company who enjoy what they do
- Multi-location business
- A 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line IT Support Engineer position.
- Focused on supporting the current IT team on an array of technological aspects, including; Servers, hardware devices, MS OS and standard applications.
- Ensuring queries are dealt with
- Working on ticketing systems
- Being the point of contact for colleagues regarding IT issues
- Support and progression given to aid the successful applicant in performing the job to an excellent level of ability
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A high level of technical intelligence
- Hardware and Networking experience
- ITIL Awareness
- Windows Server 2008 and upwards
- Exchange Server 2007 and upwards
- Multi-routed networking
- Upgrades, Installations and Migrations
- CISSP Accreditation
- Office 365 knowledge
- Driving license
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- 3rd Line, IT Support, Networking, Server, Help Desk,