Have you procured subcontractors for tunneling packages? Are you looking for your next exciting project to take you through 2018?
I'm looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on a £80m tier JV in the heart of London. This is a freelance role continuing for 12 months. The selected candidate will have an in-depth background in the tunneling industry, including the procurement of subcontractors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND (not necessary)
- Experience working with a tier 1 contractor in a tunnel environment
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 Target Cost contracts
- Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.