Accountant - Part-time
This is a superb opportunity for a Part-Time Accountant to join this Cardiff based, multi-discipline company, located just outside Cardiff city centre. My Client is a growing and evolving Project and Cost Management business, striving for excellence and to significantly differentiate themselves from the norm. This has lead to developing new services, drawing on core skills, which has allowed the Company to attract new clients and new business.
The company currently has a financial controller in situ, that provides day to day accounts and payroll functions. However, the company has identified a requirement for a suitably qualified individual (ACCA minimum, CIMA or similar) who can confidently undertake the following:
- Corporate and Directors tax returns.
- In-house reporting on projects for fees, time spent, profitability, fees remaining, additional fee invoicing for additional services, etc.
- Liaising with staff to evaluate if additional services have been undertaken.
- Monthly financial reports.
- Budget setting and management for the business.
- Generate quarterly management accounts and management information/analysis
In addition to relevant accountancy qualifications, you will also have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable working experience. Sage and Microsoft Office experience essential.
The company is in the process of purchasing a new/modified systems and the person engaged will be required to work with this system. The company operates a cloud-based system and the person will be able to work remotely and in the office as required.
The position is part-time, ideally 3 full days per week, (22.5 hours per week) between Monday to Friday. Free car parking if required. Excellent remuneration package, depending on experience.
Please forward an up to date cv with your salary expectations (hourly or pro rata salary) and your availability.
This is a permanent position, however, there may be the possibility of a self-employed option if required.