Business Development Manager - North England
Business Development Manager
A bridging loan company that are seeking a Business Development Manager to secure new profitable business across the entire northern region of England. The role would suit a high achieving sales person, from a bridging or finance background.
- In this role you will identify new business and set up meetings to develop new partnerships.
- You will also maintain good relationships with existing accounts.
- You must have experience of developing sales strategies and business plans.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Build relationships with key clients and professional sector contacts
- Identify opportunities to improve our product portfolio
- Keep up to date with market changes & competitor analysis
- Develop appropriate strategic targeting for new leads / calls
- Use of internal sales database to manage own pipeline of leads
- Manage relationships with potential clients to yield future appointments
- Generate acceptable volumes of new business leads
- Attend relevant sales meetings
- Demonstrable sales and lending experience in a financial services environment
- Relevant Market Experience (Banking, Bridging or Mortgage market experience is required)
- An Understanding of the UK bridging finance industry
- The Ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients
- Opportunity to attend events to build prospect pipeline
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner
Fantastic role with a prestigious Lender, amazing package including high salary plus commission & car allowance. Plenty of responsibility and reward for the person with the righ sales skills and Lending background.