Audit Senior - Top 20 - Central London
Due to continued strong growth, a mid-tier Accountancy Practice based in Central London is looking to add an Audit Senior to their established team.
The role will be predominately audit based and you will be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning through to preparing a completed file for the manager or partner's review.
You will be working with the firm's excellent portfolio of clients that include the music, sport, hospitality industries to name a few. Throughout your time at the firm you will be provided with excellent support and opportunities to progress within the firm in the future.
- Carry out accounts assignments as allocated by the managers
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
- Preparing the accounts assignment papers and budgets
- Preparing bank and other certificates
- Ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded
- Delegate detailed work to semi seniors or juniors, review their work and carry out a task appraisal in order to feedback on performance
- Presenting the accounts/audit manager with a complete assignment file
- Contribute to the firm's practice development
- Working knowledge of FRS 102 is essential
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (finalists will be considered)
- Experience working as a senior on audits
- IT literate, experience of Iris, Pro-audit and Sage Line 50 would be advantage
- Will need excellent communication skills and have the ability to supervise and manage a team
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.