Part-Time Finance Manager
Are you looking for a role which can fit in with your out of work commitments?
This role would be perfect for someone who wants hours around school drop off / pick up. The hiring manager is looking for someone 5 shorter days per week, c25 hours, he’s open to some flexibility on this if required too. The company is very stable, successful and has a really friendly team. The company is based in central Leicester with great transport links.
At present, they outsource their finance function to their external accountants, in this role you would become their finance function and bring it all in house. Setting up processes and procedures as you feel work best. A strong analytical skill-set would be extremely advantageous.
So this role offers the brilliant combination of flexible working, the chance to run a finance function as you feel is most effective, and the chance to work with great people.
If you would like to discuss further please do get in touch.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts pack and analysis
- Variance Analysis
- KPI reporting and investigation into results
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Liaison with external accountants
- Development of financial processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and project accounting
- Strong analytical experience is desired