A consultancy, based in Peterborough, are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead their Product Development team focussing on sustainability. This will be on a permanent basis and is a great opportunity to join an increasingly growing organisation and team.
- Owning the Master-programme including the technical content of the programme
- Creating new and modifying existing programmes in line with the Master-programme as required by the business.
- Ensuring that client facing sustainability reports are completed, reflect the programme and are standardised.
- Be an authority on global sustainability issues
- Undertake elements of sustainability assessment report writing
- Assist with recruitment process of future team members
- Must be an experienced sustainability professional
- Preferably have FMCG industry experience
- Strong Excel skills - comfortably able to analyse data
- Experience of managing/hiring
For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information please contact Oliver Bradley at Marks Sattin on or at