I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's most reputable care providers who have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join one of their homes in East Sussex. This company have an excellent reputation for providing person centred care and have an unrivalled reputation in the Care sector.
• The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
• Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
• Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
• Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
• Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
• To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home.
*Proven Registered Manager with at least 3 years' experience.
*You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
*Excellent communication and leadership skills.
*NVQ Level 4 or above
*Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-BRML-0518 or email your CV to