Radiographer - Diagnostic Band 7
RIG are looking for an experienced MRI Radiographer to join our client in Bradford.
The department use GE and Seimens and are looking for someone with experience on these machines to come in and start immediately.
The rate is £28 per hour.
There is no hospital accommodation but we can help with private accommodation if needed.
The shift pattern is flexible but will be minimum of 37 hours per week.
The manager is considering CV's currently so get in touch as soon as possible if interested.
Definitely not one to be missed.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.