Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant
We are recruiting for a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant for our client in Corby.
This is a varied role and will require you to deal with financial and administrative tasks. You will be working with a great team.
As a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant you will be experienced in finance and have strong administration skills.
- Raising credit notes
- Submitting invoices onto our customers preferred computer systems
- Filing evidence of goods leaving the UK when dispatched or exported
- Filing documents
- Checking and releasing blocked order report
- Allocating customers` payment
- Running invoice and statement prints
- Opening new customer accounts
- Checking customers to credit checking sites to determine credit limits and credit risk
- Dealing with customer queries
- Chasing customer payments
- Previous experience in a financial role, assisting with accounting administration (advantageous)
- Numerate, high levels of accuracy
- Good degree of communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with non-finance professionals
- Good IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and proficient in using bespoke accounting software packages
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established, fast-paced, growing business.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information please contact Natasha on .