We have several vacancies available in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding towns, for experienced Care Assistants to work with nursing, care and residential home clients through our friendly local branch.
This is a permanent job with the flexibility to work short or long day shifts, nights or weekends or a combination of these. You can vary your rota to accommodate family commitments or you can work shifts that fit your off-duty rota, it's your choice.
For a limited time, be welcomed to the Newcross Team with a free uniform and DBS check.The Care Position
We are offering several flexible vacancies for dedicated and experienced Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Nursing and Care Homes local to the Exeter area.
If you have at least 3 months experience in a similar role as a Healthcare Assistant, and are committed to quality of care, this could be just the job for you.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
Work flexible hours, full or part time, and get paid weekly.The Benefits
- Salary of up to £13.27/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform (For a limited time only!)
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslip
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support team based in Exeter
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.