Trentham Invest are a Independent Financial Advisers based in the heart of Dorking, Surrey.
Currently we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
About the role:
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide the Director with one to one support in the organisation of their work and personal life.
This will include:
- Organisation of Director's time
- Maintaining Control over all important details in Director's life
- Protecting Director's free time though effective diary control/management
- Ensuring there is balance in all parts of Director's life
- Managing Director's time effectively so that she can focus on activities that require her unique abilities and delegate all other tasks.
- Protect Director's confidence so that she is motivated to capture and enjoy the biggest and best opportunities (Top 20 clients - and grow them by 10 )
- Ensure the days are filled with important matters and that urgency is kept to a minimum
- Ensure that the diary is always planned 3 months ahead
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a confidential and proactive service. The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provision of 1:1 support to the Director
- Coordinating and managing Director’s time and diary
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Preparation of travel itineraries and appointment packs
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests
- Maintaining key relationships
The role holder will also contribute to administration services by:
- Assisting in general office administration
- Assisting in the provision of marketing support
Nature and scope of responsibilities
Reports to: Director
Direct Reports: None
We are looking for people who display the following characteristics:
- Leadership - Ideal candidate must be forward thinking - have their eyes and ears out for the Director, for the business and for what’s going on
- Energy - They are adding energy and momentum to the Director and company (not dragging it)
- Batteries included - Candidate must be self driven with the ability to set their own agenda. Must be able to align results to Director's wants and needs with no excuses.
- Planning - Candidate must be proactive with the ability to think and plan ahead. We are looking for someone who will be three steps ahead of the Director at all times. The Director is the priority and their time is invaluable.
- Independent - Candidate must be able to work under own initiative and take responsibility and ownership for all actions and consequences
- Drama free - No nonsense, job first, small talk after
- Task Focused - Must be able to focus on one job at a time and execute each task with precision and accuracy
- Hard worker - Candidate must be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty should the need arise
- Can-do attitude - Must have a positive outlook and be willing to take instruction, learn and develop
- Very strong organisational skills - Must have an organised mindset but at the same time be able to follow all of Director's systems.
- Tough-minded - Must be able to take charge of various situations. Must also have the ability to say "NO" in certain circumstances in order to protect Director's time and standards.