Senior Consultant/Data Scientist
About The Data Software Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Senior Consultant/Data Scientist to join a rapidly-growing Big Data software company with one of the largest and most diverse customer bases in existence. As a data scientist you will be working on the cutting edge of all forms of data management projects: B2B, Big Data, Cloud Integration, Data Synchronization and many more. In your Senior Consultant role, you will also have the chance to work with some of the most renowned companies in the world; helping them to unleash the power of Big Data to become more agile, realize exciting growth opportunities and foster intelligent market disruptions. If you want to be involved in a Big Data software company that is leading and informing the data market then this could be the opportunity for you!
About The Senior Consultant/Data Scientist Role
As a Senior Consultant/Data Scientist, you will have an incredible opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Big Data software company.
Key Responsibilities forthe Senior Consultant/Data Scientist:
- Ensure the client's success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Big Data Management suite of software.
- Travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Big Data related software.
- Contribute to proposals, construct estimates and validate an approach or strategy to implementation.
- Travel wherever necessary and work alone or with a team to provide support and solutions for assigned clients and projects.
- Promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations.
About The Successful Senior Consultant/Data Scientist
If you are currently in a Senior Consultant or Data Scientist role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the data sector, especially when handling Big Data software.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Consultant/Data Scientist:
- Solid understanding of Hadoop architecture and components, and popular additions such as HIVE and Spark.
- Comprehensive development/deployment experience in Big Data software including strategy development, install and config, sizing and performance and mapping development.
- Strong background in data integration technologies and databases such as ETL, light database maintenance, Oracle and SQL.
- Experience with Big Data Management tooling a strong plus.
- Experience with development in procedural languages such as java a plus.
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
The Senior Consultant/Data Scientist will be offered a highly competitive wage from £400 - £500 per day depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
If this role at all interests you or you have any further questions, please send your CV now to Nick at
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive