KYC Remediation Officer
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. Our international network has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America
Within our Commercial Banking department, a key priority over recent years has been to ensure improved quality of KYC (Know your Customer) information is obtained and recorded accurately.
As a KYC Remediation Officer, your role will be to assist in the completion of KYC updates for the group of customers with no allocated Relationship Manager. This role will have a large telephony aspect due to the nature of the KYC reviews.
Start date: 12th February until 12th August 2018
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am until 6pm, 35 hours a week
Address: HSBC, De Montfort House, 51 De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7BB
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diary of scheduled calls to customers in order to carry out account reviews. Each call will last around 30 minutes and will be an in-depth review and you will be expected to undertake at least 6-7 appointments a day.
- Validating (where required) the information provided using internal and external sources of information
- Ensuring systems are updated appropriately with the correct information and that we have everything required
- Once information has been completed, the case will be moved to the next stage of the process
- There will also likely be an element of proactive calling of customers who have not responded to written requests for information
This role will suit you if you have:
- Previous experience within relevant environments such as Customer Service, Banking, Contact Centre, KYC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in methods of communication i.e telephony, email, Live Chat
- A drive to work towards strict targets
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and adapt to banking computer systems