Having moved from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 on Premise to 2016 Hosted, we are seeking a software tester to join our agile software development team helping ensure high quality / bug free applications. This is an opportunity for someone with some exposure to automated testing to take their knowledge to the next level.The successful Sofware Tester will have:
- Manual software testing experience in an agile (BDD) environment including creating and maintaining test plans
- Great communication and organisational skills and obviously a natural problem solving mindset
- Salary of £25-30K dependant on experience.
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including flexitime, casual dress code, pension and healthcare
- Scrum planning meetings on the beach*
Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times Best Company to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company (and a ping pong table, a pool table, nerf guns and a fully stocked drinks cabinet).