Editor - Healthcare
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading independent healthcare publisher on their award winning monthly title.
You will be responsible for the overall editorial process and the journal`s associated projects achieving high quality content. The role requires you to be multi-skilled with the ability to sub-edit, preferably clinical articles, to commission articles, to manage the peer review process, working closely with the editorial board members, and to lay out pages. You will be involved in the commercial growth of the title.
Main responsibilities for this role includes:
- Candidates will be self-motivated and multi-skilled with the ability to work to strict deadlines. You will be involved in the commercial growth of the journal and represent the title at conferences. Familiarity with Adobe In-Design would be an advantage.
- Candidates will be of graduate or equivalent level with a minimum of twelve months` experience of editing. You should be able to demonstrate an interest in health care, exceptional attention to detail and organisation, very high standards in written communication, and excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- This position offers exciting rewards for a hard-working individual who is seeking responsibility and wants to make a difference and develop their career
- Excellent grammar, attention to detail and accuracy, with strong communication skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure are a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate will be of graduate level preferably with a degree in sciences, or equivalent.
To be considered for this fantastic full time opportunity, please get in touch (apply) for further information.