As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking a strong and experienced Department Supervisor.
Previous experience for a similar company preferred.
The following details the main responsibilities for this position. However, this is not a definitive list and a flexible approach to work duties is expected from all members of our team. Generally, the Supervisors duties are to assist their Line Manager in his or her duties, providing cover in his or her absence.
- To provide excellent customer service
- To help maximise sales through effective promotional and sales floor management.
- To help minimise stock shrinkage through effective stock and security management.
- To help ensure that the team members are providing a courteous and efficient service to customers, treating each customer in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- To take responsibility for opening and closing the store as necessary.
- To share responsibility for the security of the premises in accordance with Company policy.
- To help ensure that all layout instructions are implemented in accordance with Company instructions.
- To ensure compliance with all of the rules and procedures of the store and the Company.
- To ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, with particular reference to the Health and Safety regulations.