Business Analyst - HR Systems
Business Analyst required to work on a global IT transformation programme, engaging with colleagues across the company to capture, analyse and document requirements for IT requests and projects. Strong focus on HR Systems i.e. Onboarding, Time & Attendance, Absences, Payroll, Rewards etc).
You will be working as part of a truly global and international team to deliver exceptional results. Excellent career progression as well as the opportunity to deliver on a high profile global project are on offer.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Project Management function to ensure that Business Analysis artefacts align with the overarching delivery methodology
- In-depth experience in the analysis and modelling techniques (e.g. business processes mapping and user stories)
- Experience of working within a Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum) environment
- Experience in designing and implementing IT Business Analysis artefacts
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent business operational and functional knowledge
- Commercially astute - able to understand commercial drivers
- Ability to apply (new) concepts and experience to understand and resolve underlying issues
- Excellent planning and organisation skills at programme and portfolio level
- Experience with HRIS applications (HR and Recruiting Systems, Time and Attendance Systems, or Reporting and Analytics)
- Functional knowledge of Payroll and Rewards Interface files
- Experience with HRIS Processes (Onboarding, Terminations, Absences, Legal Entities, 3rd Party Vendors, and Recruitment
- Experience of using Agile analysis tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience of IT related development and deployments - CRM, Digital, ERP or Data
- Well versed when dealing with senior stakeholders, IT teams and 3rd party vendors
Please apply for consideration and a confidential discussion.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age