Academic Minds provides world - class academic mentorship to students through our network of freelance academics. Our Mission is to enable learning from academic mentor-to-student through developing technological tools to better allow collaboration regardless of geography.
The Delivery Manager role offers an exciting opportunity to make the best of use of your skills in the commercial world. Using your research skills, you will quickly analyse information sources, grasping the key aspects of the student's learning objectives and communicate these effectively to our academics. Following a particular process, the Delivery Manager will assign each project to the most suitable academic across all our services. This involves understanding the key requirements of each project as well as appreciating the key strengths and weaknesses of our academics.
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and organising resources, as well as organising and allocating duties and responsibilities to members of our Delivery Team.
The successful candidate will have a breadth of knowledge, keenness to adapt to a fast evolving environment and attention to detail. You will contribute to maintaining the collaborative working ethos of our freelance academics as well as to increasing engagement and longevity of service of our current freelancers.
Essential Qualities Required
- Undergraduate degree from a Russell Group University or equally prestigious University
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Work experience in the private sector
- Highly organised
- Possess managerial experience
Desirable Qualities Required
- Master`s degree from a Russell Group University or equally prestigious University
- Sales or Marketing work experience
- Experience of working with a Management Information Systems
- Social Awareness of equality and diversity issues in the workplace
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Our culture is to leverage the latest software and tools to make every process easier therefore, we also ask that you would be motivated in this way
Why join us
- Very competitive salary + Bonus
- Fast-paced working environment with smart, fun, motivated team
- Quick career progression within an ambitious company in rapidly expanding sector
- Gain valuable commercial experience while utilising your academic know-how across a number of research fields
- Modern, open-plan office with plenty of perks - daily breakfast bar and weekly team lunches
- Located between King's Cross and Euston stations serving excellent transport links
- Others benefits such as healthcare, dental care, and cycle to work scheme available
How should I apply?
Please submit to us your CV and Covering Letter explaining how you meet the above stated criteria for the role.