Senior Project Manager - eCommerce & Web
Gatwick Airport - where something new happens every 60 seconds
Contract Senior Project Manager - eCommerce & Web
£450 - £500 per day
Gatwick Airport wants to set the standard for airport service, and for Gatwick to be known for the warm welcome, ease of use, on-time performance and exemplary service. By 2018, over 50 million passengers should be experiencing that service every year.
You will lead our exciting and transformational Enterprise level eCommerce and Web initiatives development, integrating all into our corporate systems using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Formally Demandware), this will be an essential skills requirement for this role.
Areas of responsibility will include Car Parking, Retail, Restaurants, App development (iOS and/or Android), Bespoke website development using PHP or .NET, API based system development and CRM systems.
You will be Responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of multiple IT projects (or major project work streams) from initiation to completion.
- Establishing setting and managing clear business expectations with stakeholders and managing these through to completion and delivery of true business value.
- Managing scope, schedule, deliverables, budget, quality and risks related to each project.
- Project accounting, project planning, scheduling, recruitment and allocation of resources (including secondment of internal resources).
- Detailed project finance and schedule forecasting within a maximum of 10% tolerance
- Supplier management including resource management
- Managing all project communication and liaising with various internal departments and business units.
- Reporting on project progress to PMO, project boards and other governance bodies.Effective change control including cost, schedule and scope impact assessments.
Be able to demonstrate
- Major experience of managing large and complex eCommerce IT projects
- Extensive experience of line managing Project Managers and other project team members directly
- Extensive experience in the relevant technology domain such as Software Development and Infrastructure Design
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong Negotiation and Facilitation skills
- PMP or Prince2 certification
- MS Project and the ability to generate critical path analysis using the tool