The e-billing co-ordinator is responsible for setting up, maintaining and submitting e-bills on behalf of the firm and is also responsible for investigating and resolving any issues that arise.
E-Billing Co-ordinator duties:
- The e-billing team in London is responsible for setting up, maintaining and submitting e-bills on behalf of the firm and is also responsible for investigating and resolving any issues that arise.
- You will act as the key point of contact internally for both clients and intermediaries. You will support the GSSC e-billing support team and Global e-Billing Advisor and you will identify and resolve e-billing errors.
- Coordinate and complete day to day e-billing tasks via analysis of the firm's tracker and workflow tool.
- Maintain a focus to ensure that the outstanding e-billing volume of the firm is within expectations.
- Collaborate with the GSSC central e-billing team to ensure LEDES file delivery and issue resolution is accomplished promptly.
- Support and escalate to the e-billing management team as required.
- Support the development of colleagues in the GSSC central e-billing team.
- Troubleshoot e-billing rejections with GSSC central e-billing team and assist in resolving to the point of successful invoice delivery.
- Assist as required with the administration of client data in client e-billing and matter management platforms.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all internal and external e-billing stakeholders.
- Support the global e-billing community with advice and assistance as required.
Must have Professional Service experience.
If this E-Billing Co-ordinator working for a Legal Firm is for you, apply now!!