Head of Infrastructure - Infrastructure Services Manager
Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager - Cloud Architect Manager - is sought to join a thriving and leading rapidly growing specialist Private Cloud provider located close to Guildford, West Surrey. Up to £85k + Bens
You must have a previous Private Cloud experience together with a deep understanding of the various technologies underpinning my clients' multi-tenanted Cloud environment and will have participated and led projects involving the design, delivery, improvement and management of cloud/virtualised environments.
This Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager should have the following experience:
- Deep technical skills expertise in design, planning, delivery and operation of private cloud environments.
- Skilled in managing, planning and delivering highly available, highly scalable infrastructure and services.
- Track record of hands-on management in a 99.99% uptime environment and adherence to tight SLAs for incident resolution
- Expertise in Windows, Linux, VMWare, TCP/IP networking, infrastructure monitoring and environment orchestration and automation
- Ability to manage and develop team members
As well as being an excellent troubleshooter, you will also have a deep understanding of the operations and maintenance of all layers of the cloud environment and an understanding of the architecture, tools and processes required to support continuous delivery, high availability and scalable, always-on services
My client is an award-winningspecialist Private Cloud provider based close to Guildford, Surrey and looking to reward the successful candidate a Salary of between £60k-£85K + Company Pension, Private Healthcare and additional benefits.
If you are an experienced Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure Services Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands-on technical expertise Please apply Now !.