£25,000 to £32,000
A well-established NSI Gold fire and security company are looking for an experienced estimator to join their passionate team. This company provides vetted engineers to install, service and commission domestic and commercial properties.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer specifications
- Working with the sales team to understand and interpret what the customer wants
- Design CCTV, access, intruder and fire alarm systems
- Understand and apply all relevant standards
- Providing correct costings to the customers
You will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Competency of the following disciplines; intruder alarms, CCTV, access control and fire detection systems
- Experience with fire experience is a must
- Effective communication skills
- Service and maintenance
- Good computer skills
- Design experience or experience in a similar role
- You must also be able to pass an enhanced vetting procedure
This organisation is offering a great benefits package with a basic salary of £30,000 with high on-target earnings to incentivise your hard work, as well as a vehicle, phone and laptop. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within our industry, who believe in supporting their engineers and providing a brilliant place of work.
**Interviews to commence very soon so contact Lucinda at Ginger Recruitment or apply online!**
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing the Ribble valley and Lancashire areas, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a similar position in Lancashire, then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced and REC qualified engineering recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.