Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager
Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager, Berkshire
Permanent, Regular European travel
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking to bring on board a high performing, commercially aware Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager to lead a new team within a new and expanding Commercial Excellence team. Sitting within the European organisation, you will work very closely with the Commercial Excellence Director to develop and lead in the execution of the European plans for stakeholder engagement, CRM utilisation, and marketing excellence.
As Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager, you will provide leadership around stakeholder and marketing excellence, in order to maximise the commercial performance of each business unit. You will do this by implementing change management strategies that will allow the organisation to transition into a new way of working.
- You will be the European lead for stakeholder engagement and marketing excellence. In this role you will be responsible for developing the European stakeholder engagement strategy and marketing excellence strategy and plans.
- In the role of Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager you will apply a structured methodology and ultimately lead the change management activities for implementing a new and improved SFE and CRM philosophy.
- As Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Manager you will manage a Europe wide stakeholder engagement assessment.
- You will work closely with European and affiliate stakeholders to identify and share best stakeholder engagement practices.
- You will lead in the execution and delivery of annual stakeholder engagement and marketing excellence plans and projects in Europe.
- You will act as the central and primary point of contact for all programmes associated with stakeholder engagement change and marketing excellence. You will also be the point of contact for finding resolutions to challenges during implementation of strategies and plans.
- You will also lead a small high performing team of 3 individuals.
- You will be a leader and influencer
- You will have team leadership experience
- You will have European experience (doesn't need to be in your most recent role)
- Fluent in English, other European languages would be hugely beneficial
- You will probably have experience of leading large change programmes and instilling behavioural change.
Please apply to be considered or reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican to learn more. OR