An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of the fastest growing Accountancy Practices in South West London.
Over the last 36 months the firm have tripled in size and as a result, they are looking to add a manager to the team.
The position is for an Accounts Manager in the firm's Company Advisory department, with an opportunity to work on a portfolio of high-value/ technically complex clients. As well as managing your own portfolio of clients, there will also be the chance to get involved with special work.
Clients range across a variety of industries including Bitcoin traders, app designers, marketing companies, PR, IT and recruitment consultancies, commercial property refurbishment, filming services, holiday lets, restaurants, catering and wine merchants.
The role is full time and London based, however if you have any requirements, the firm can look at flexible working/working from home some days.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking to join a forward thinking firm and take advantage of future opportunities that will come about due to the rapid growth of them firm.
- In the role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Take a lead role in advising high-value/ technically complex clients on both strategic and day to day requirements.
- Research and advise on technical issues (internally and externally).
- Build knowledge of tax planning opportunities that exist for SMEs and their owners.
- Build new business development skills.
- Develop team management skills
- Manager responsibility for day to day requests and queries.
- Manager responsibility for the preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Liaise with Partners and Senior Manager on salient matters.
- Liaise with the Private Clients Tax Department to ensure that clients get optimal tax solutions.
- Liaise with the Practice Manager to ensure that invoices are raised for agreed amounts on a timely basis.
- Provide technical reviews and support.
- Advise on day to day enquiries that require manager level input.
- Manage and train junior staff.
- ACA qualified or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience leading a team
- Recent experience within a UK accountancy practice
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.