Temporary to Permanent Desktop Publishing Operator
We are looking for an experienced Temp to Perm Desktop Publishing Operator to join a London based Asset Manangement client. Our client has a team of highly experienced portfolio managers who focus on delivering absolute returns for a broad investor base of pension funds, international institutional funds, private family offices and high net worth individuals. They are now looking for a temporary to permenent Desktop Publishing Operator with previous experience in a similar industry, so this candidate will need to have worked in a similar financial service environement for a minimum of 2-3years.
The ideal Desktop Publishing Operator will need to have;
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office packages especially Excel and Powerpoint
- able to create bespoke presentations so knowledge of native MS Office functionality is essential
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of photoshop
- Proficiency in Acrobat Professional
- linking a Table of Contents to content, redacting, editing PDFs, Forms
- a customer focused approach to work.
- a "Can Do" attitude to problems and challenges.
You will be reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting so will need to have a very corporate approach and attitude to your work.