Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant
ITN Mark Education is currently working with a number of schools in South Wales and we are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in Cardiff.
ITN Mark Education is looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet or total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the teaching staff at classroom level, providing dedicated support on a one to one basis for the children and for getting involved in some of the more fun aspects of this enriching curriculum which most recently included horticulture and swimming.
To become part of the ITN Mark Education supply team you will ideally be:
- Qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification and eligible to work in the UK
- Experience supporting children with additional learning needs
- Capable of building solid relationships, encouraging positive behaviour for pupil learning
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Available to work on a regular basis within a supportive and friendly environment
- Registered with the EWC
- Team Teach Trained
- DBS assigned to the update service
To apply for this role and become part of the ITN Mark supply team please email your CV over or contact Josh on to discuss things further.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.