Social Workers Bank
Corus Consultancy are looking for experienced Social Workers to join a dynamic and developing team working within either fieldwork or residential settings providing a range of services to children and families, older people over the age of 65, mental health and disabilities and acute services.
We are keen to receive applications form social workers who have experience working within environments providing support for:
- Children and families
- Older people over the age of 65
- Mental Health and Disability Services
- Acute (hospital) Services
You must hold:
- A recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Appropriate NISCC registration.
- A full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have on appointment access to a car.
Other essential requirements include:
- Effective communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary context as well as independently.
- Effective planning, organisational and assessment skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Have an excellent understanding of legislation supporting the role of the social worker.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READILY AVAILABLE FOR WORK