Juice Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a fast growing, exciting company, based in central Cheltenham, in their search for a Finance Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintenance of the finance system; both sales and purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Query resolution in a timely manner
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- General administrative support
Personal attributes and Competencies:
- Accounts experience, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A positive can-do attitude
- An efficient team player demonstrating pro-activity in all areas of work
- Ability to work effectively and priorities work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
This role would suit an individual with finance experience, or AAT qualified.
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you.