General Manager - Independent group - fresh, seasoanl, quality
This company have long been pioneers of using the best fresh, locally sourced and seasonal produce and they are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead their successful restaurant and bar. This is a great opportunity for the right person as the company is small enough for people to have a voice and make a change and yet big enough to have a support network. We are looking for a GM who wants to take ownership and be proactive in driving sales, training staff and creating a great experience for the customer.
The job role:
- Team recruitment, training and development
- Service standards are second to none
- Sales are maximised and all budgets and targets are met
- There is a positive working environment
- Health, safety and food hygiene standards are adhered to
- Stock control, stock ordering and management
- Full responsibility for the P & L
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A proven track record gained in a high volume restaurant
- Experience of a premium brand operation
- A good knowledge of food, drink and coffee
- Passion, enthusiasm and a love of the industry
- Inspirational and motivated leadership skills
- Experience of team development, training and recruitment
- Be financially astute and be able drive performance and revenue
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £35,000 plus a bonus potential of £7000 plus, a positive work environment, great incentives, training and development.
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.