Hotel Reception Shift Leader
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIALthat you have at least 12 months experience of working as a receptionist or a front of house role.
Also you must be able to work full time 40 hours per week across 5 days of the week. This role will involve working 3 weekends out of 4 (Friday, Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday).
Meet the criteria? Read on.
Our client is looking to recruit a Reception Shift Leader for their hotel.
The role is working for a lovely hotel based on the leafy outskirts of north Birmingham.
Your duties will include;
- Supporting the Reception Manager running shifts
- Supporting and motivating your colleagues
- Welcoming guests to the hotel - including check in
- Using the hotels check in system
- Delivering world class Customer service
- Answer incoming telephone calls to reception
We are looking for Receptionist who are currently working in a hotel and are interested in a new challenge, or if you are working as a receptionist in a different industry but have a passion for hospitality, then please get in touch.
UK applicants only.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.