Volume Forecasting Manager
To £75,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Working closely with Portfolio Management, Market Operations, UK Finance and Management teams across all Retail segments, you will oversee a large team to ensure targets are met for gas and electricity volume forecasts across the UK Retail business.
Duties will include:
* Delivering volume forecasting to the rest of the business and ensuring the figures and statistics are clearly understood by all affected stakeholders.
* Ensuring your team produces accurate long and short-term volume forecasts to support management accounts, as well as financial and regulatory reporting processes
* Driving strategic improvements to the volume forecasting systems
* Experience in the UK energy markets is essential combined with demonstrable experience of energy volume forecasting techniques
* Excellent relationship building and team management skills - be able to establish and maintain a key network of contacts with people at senior management level internally
* Proven leadership skills combined with the ability to deliver commercial return by managing volume risks and implementing solutions
A global provider of specialised energy solutions and a trader in global commodities, our client is looking for an ambitious, experienced Volume Forecasting Manager to lead a large team.
How to Apply
To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370267.