Primary Teaching Assistant(s)
School House Recruitment are a local, independent education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for recruitment excellence and client care. As a result of increased demand we urgently need additional Primary School Teaching Assistants to work at schools we assist throughout the South Yorkshire area. Individuals should be Level 2 or Level 3 qualified and have recent experience of working in either Keystage 1 and/or Keystage 2. We have a variety of short and long term opportunities.
• An experienced Teaching Assistant with recent classroom experience
• Level 2 or Level 3 qualified with a sound knowledge of the current national curriculum
• Able to explain the difficult to make it easier for young learners to understand and progress in their learning
• Keen to ensure children enjoy school and have fun whilst learning
• Confident working on a 1:2:1 basis, or taking small groups or working with whole class
• Exceptional support, 24/7
• A friendly, dedicated consultant who works hard to secure the best assignments for our TA's
• Enjoyable placements at local schools
• CPD opportunities to help you in your career
• Excellent rates of pay to recognise all your hard work.
As a smaller organisation, we work hard to offer those seeking supply work a refreshing change to some of the larger national agencies together with friendly, professional and honest support. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and an enhanced DBS check (Emp. Bus.)