IS Reporting Analyst
My client is looking for an IS Reporting Analyst to provide decision support reporting to drive effective outcomes for EMEA Information Systems (IS) and improve communication with their stakeholders and partners.
Key focus areas:
- Designed effective, well written Dashboard reporting.
- Collect and analyse KPI's and metrics.
- Create and distribute governance packs and dashboards.
- Monitor effectiveness of Performance Management, Communications and Reporting Processes.
- Experience in IS Programme and IS Department Reporting, creating Dashboards, Trend reporting and analysis, Exception reporting, KPI reporting and analysis.
- Proven analytical and reporting capability
- A natural ability to communicate and work collaboratively with people. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and verbal business English
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
- Use of reporting tools an advantage