COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER-CREATIVE AGENCY £45K-£55K BENSBONU
Global and established Advertising Agency are looking to expand their client facing commercial finance team.
You will work on global client accounts and be key in maintaining relationships with your client base as well as internal agency heads of departments.
As the Agency wins new pitches you will be pivotal in negotiating new business rates and pricing for each client individually.
They need an ambitious individual to make the role their own and lead a commercial finance team down the line as the business grows.
- Revenue recognition and analysis
- Drive Agency growth and profitability
- Revenue forecasting
- Utilization reporting
- Business partnering with heads of departments
- Involvement with new client pitches
- Analyse the Agencies profitability and highlight key areas of risk
- Negotiating contracts and terms of business with the client
- Pricing and rate cards
- Provide commercial training across the Agency
- SOX compliance
- Work with in-house lawyers to finalize client contracts
- Ad hoc commercial projects/ analysis and reports
- Hands on attitude
- Experience with negotiating fees
- Marketing Agency experience essential
- Global accounting experience helpful (including global rate cards)
- Career motivated and looking to progress in the commercial finance route
- Previous client audit exposure
- Natural commercial thinker and problem solver
- Initiative, drive and ambition
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.