Claims Control Manager
We are now looking for a Claims Control Manager during this exciting time of growth here at Endsleigh. Reporting directly to the Fraud and Claims Control Manager, you will be working in the Insurer Trading department.Role
The Claims Control Manager will ensure the effective control of claims costs and the customer experience for claims, handled by internal and external claims functions. The successful person will also ensure effective oversight of the key TPA relationships that Endsleigh has. Some key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality claims services through internal and external claims departments- build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external leadership teams
- Management of Third Party Relationships to ensure appropriate delivery of services
- Conduct and manage audits, performance issues and reviews with internal and external claims departments
- Identify opportunities to improve claims cost performance and in turn drive net rate benefits
- Undertake proactive analysis of claims cost performance to identify trends and key factors that influence spend across all product lines
- Report on claims cost performance to key stakeholders and secure support from stakeholders to take action to pro-actively manage claims costs
- Become an expert in claims best practice with the ability to influence internal and external claims departments to ensure best practice is adopted and claims costs are effectively controlled
The Claims Controls Manager will have significant autonomy in the role, building relationships at a senior level and taking accountability for claims and TPA performance. The successful person will be or have:
- Extensive experience in a claims management/ managing third party and external relationships role.
- Strong impact and influencing skills, including the ability to remotely influence others to meet agreed targets.
- Results driven and possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and hold people to account.
- History of working in an externally facing role and challenging environments.
- Commercially aware, ideally with experience of P+L leadership or product ownership.
- Motivated self-starter who is autonomous and can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of proactively resolving a wide range of queries and issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, building up a network of stakeholders and industry peers
- Ability to spot and take advantage of commercial opportunities
- Knowledge of TPA governance and management processes.
- Knowledge of the Insurance products and services.
- Qualified to degree standard or above (ideally)
- Compliance/regulatory/FCA/data protection understanding
- Present complex data in an engaging and professional manner
- Ability to understand and analyse large and complex data sets
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and receive private healthcare for yourself (you can add your family on through flexible benefits if you wish).
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.