Finance Manager with Templa Interim
The client requires a Finance Manager with Templa (Interim) to assist with the transition to system Templa. The role has the potential to go permanent in the future.
The client is a large property cleaning service with clients ranging from bespoke offices to large property developers. Founded in the early 80's they are now have a huge team across London.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager with Templa (Interim) are:
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- assisting with transferring the system to Templa
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- supervising staff
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
The successful Finance Manager with Templa (Interim) will be:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Worked on the system Templa
- At least three years experience as a Finance Manager
- Has relevant Accountancy qualifications
The client is offering highly competitive rates for this role. Is also has an immediate start and with the potential to go permanent this is a fantastic opportunity.