EMEA Field Marketing Manager - RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
Our client is a global leader in enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive Automation and Real Time Analytics. Being the pioneer of RPA and the Digital Workforce, they are experiencing extraordinary growth.
They are currently searching for the industry’s most accomplished Managers of Field Marketing in: London, responsible for field marketing for the UK and other parts of Europe
The successful candidate will be responsible for all field marketing activity in the region including:
- Lead qualification and development
- Achieving and exceeding Marketing Qualified Lead targets based on volume, value and the velocity of leads.
- Supporting the sales organisations in all appropriate aspects
- Trade show and user event management and execution in their respective regions
- Public relations - working with the marketing lead to develop localized PR strategy and execution
- Assist in user community development and prospect meetings
- Driving brand positioning and preference
- Working closely and collaboratively with the product marketing, demand generation, the company’s events teams and sales leadership in their respective regions
This is an extraordinary opportunity to joining one of the worlds leading RPA and cognitive technology company at a pivotal point in the company’s evolution.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Help identify, develop, manage and support regional initiatives including events, campaigns and partnerships to help bring the brand to life and to drive regional quota objectives
- Interpret local market dynamics and develop plans and tools to address regional market needs
- Manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness / impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region
- Provide input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns
- Ensure feedback from sales leadership to corporate marketing organizations to drive alignment of regional marketing investment to sales requirements
- Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Assist the sales team with identifying marketing materials / collateral for presentations with named accounts.
- Recognised qualification in Marketing, Business or a technical field
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- 3+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results