Key Account Manager - Top Media Solution
Media Portfolio - Key Account Manager £44K basic includes car allowance (OTE £54K). Working for a massive international business within their drinks portfolio. Based in South West London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a large international business, who are market leaders!
- Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
- Substantial benefits include: matched pension scheme, share save schemes, excellent holiday allowance, charity days etc
- Excellent salary and commission
- Flexible working options once your probation period is completed.
Our client is a huge international PLC business. They own a significant amount of media/event based businesses. They have been successful through acquiring / launching projects into the market and rolling them out around the world. They possess the biggest international reach of any company of this type.
About the role of a Key Account Manager:
As a Key Account Manager, you will be expected to grow a portfolio of media solutions to the current client base plus increase new business revenues. You will have experience in selling digital solutions along with event/print and sponsorship opportunities. You will play a key role in developing the sales strategy and thinking what new ways the brand can be used to maximise revenues.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold digital/event/print solutions previously.
- Experience or knowledge of the DRINKS sector eg the distribution chain etc.
- Implement strategies that will see an increase in revenue.
- Represent the company with advertising agencies and complete pitches.
- Experience of driving change and devising new initiatives.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Key Account Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Key Account Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.