Buyer / Planner Assistant
RHL are currently recruiting for a Buyer / Planner Assistant on a permanent basis.
The Purpose of the position is to assist in managing the production schedule within the planning department including machining, assembly, test and kitting. The position will also be responsible for co-ordinating with the purchasing teams.
- Issuing Work Orders and coordinating with production supervisors
- Update and issue excel reports to maintain strong communication in the team
- Informing the Sales teams of late items
- Issuing production lead-times
- Assisting in purchasing
- Plan for Kits and Assemblies
- Capacity planning
- Ensure cleanliness and orderly work area is maintained
- Planning work orders to meet customers deadlines
- Ordering raw materials to meet production schedule
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Results driven
- Detail orientated
- Literate and Professional Communicator
- Comfortable with IT systems
- A relationship builder with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Supply Chain, Buying / Planning Experience would be beneficial
- Persistence / determination with "can do" attitude
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Computer literate - able to manipulate data in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service ethic
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round on
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineeringtalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.