Science Teacher - Barking and Dagenham
Location: Barking and Dagenham
Salary Scale: £140 - £200 per day depending on experience and scale
Start Date: ASAP
One of our mixed and comprehensive secondary schools in Barking and Dagenham is currently seeking an organised and experienced Science Teacher to fill a position Asap. The School was judged "Outstanding" by OFSTED in 2017. The school has onsite car parking and is also situated very close to London Overground and Underground stations.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Science department. The school is looking to appoint a dynamic and outstanding Teacher of Mathematics to help continue improving outcomes for our students.
The candidate must have experience of teaching science at KS3, KS4 and KS5 for a range of abilities with a QTS qualification and a specialist in Physics.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as Science teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Brittany Allan, as soon as possible.