IT Support Entry Level - Bracknell
IT Support Technician (Entry Role)
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
We are proud to be representing a growing client who is based in central Bracknell. The role available is for am ambitious, customer savvy and IT specific individual who is keen to kick start their career and learn from the bottom and work their way to the top.
You will assist the IT Lead in the delivery of the technology services within the company which will include computer hardware, software and diagnostic tools. You will be competent and therefore require minimum supervision however the client will offer full training prior to being left alone!
- Work in sync with the IT department (x3) and the staff within the rest of the building
- To be the point of contact as the "super user" for all IT related functions
- Set up and configure computers, assigning security level as directed by the IT Lead
- Install software and repair hardware
- Ethernet wiring installation, cleaning internal computer components and changing printer cartridges
- Test programs as required
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems as well as implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines
- Monitor network equipment
- To have some experience within an IT Support facility/role
- To have excellent customer service skills
- To be a strong team player
- To ideally be a car driver - occasional travel to other local offices or data centres
Please contact Paige Harding on or email your CV to
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.