We are looking for professional Care Assistants (HCAs) to work with care, nursing and residential home clients in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding local areas through our Ashford branch.Job Role
We are currently looking for experienced Care Assistants that have a caring and genuine approach as well as having the necessary skills to be able to deliver individualised care.
You will need to be a compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care in order to be successful at this role.
The care that you provide can include assisting with meal times, washing and dressing, domestic tasks and personal care.
We offer a permanent job with the added bonus of choosing to work the hours that best suit your circumstances.
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Salary of up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online area & smartphone app to enables you to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- A local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre that is open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme that can pay up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent organisation that is dedicated to ensure the provision of temporary staffing to a variety of establishments including hospitals, nursing homes and care homes within the UK. We have over 21 years' experience and have a system that ensures that we only hire the best professionals.Begin your application by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please call if any issues arise when applying online. Newcross Healthcare Solutions commits to providing equal opportunities and does not intend to discriminate with anything written in this advert.