Finance Manager required for a manufacturing business based in the Walsall area. This is an opportunity for a Qualified/Part-Qualified accountant or even qualified by experience, with an extensive background in producing management accounts. You will be joining a successful SME business that has shown continued growth both organically and through acquisitions.
As the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Coordination of Statutory Audit
- Ad-hoc sales reporting/analysis
- Budget preparation
- VAT returns
- Filing of Annual Accounts
- Reporting to the Board and the Bank on a monthly basis
My client is looking for someone who is trustworthy, diligent and happy to go the extra mile. You should have at least 5 years experience in a similar role and feel comfortable managing a small team.