PR and Communications Executive
Our client, a multi-division family business, are currently requiring a PR and Communications Executive to join their team.
You will be assisting in the development of the communication strategy and primarily be responsible for generating content and copywriting, including: press releases, website, social media, magazines and newsletters.
- Identifying opportunities for media coverage
- Co-ordinating engagement with stakeholders
- Identify suitable copy for website and social media blogs and posts
- Creating copy and assisting in the production of magazines, newsletters and other print format marketing material
- Editing and proof-reading material
- Liaising with external suppliers, printers and agencies
- Assisting in the production of promotional, advertising and display materials
- Monitoring and reporting on strategy development
- Developing, promoting and monitoring media and advertisement platforms
- Assisting in additional duties as and when required with the communications and marketing teams
Our client admires candidates with previous experience of using WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite. Any candidates with a PR or Journalism background or qualification are highly desirable.
It is essential you have a full driving licence and own car.