Primary Teacher - KS1 - Rugby - September 2018
Primary Teacher - Year 2 Required - Rugby - September 2018
- Are you an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher who is ambitious for your pupils and loves learning?
* Are you a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations?
* Are you ready to develop your career?
* Do you have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice?
* Do you enjoy sharing skills, expertise and learning with colleagues?
* Can you demonstrate to others what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning?
* Do you show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a lively and encouraging KS1 teacher required from September 2018 to work in a Rugby based primary school. This will be a full-time post working with a Year 2 class.
This recently renovated primary school has extensive outdoor space and modern facilities. A three-form entry mixed school, this school boasts a very diverse and welcoming community of pupils. The new addition to the school needs to be an excellent practitioner with a proven track record of good behaviour management.
- QTS or NQT Status
- Good communication skills
- The ability to inspire and engage pupils through exciting and well-rounded lessons
- The ability to liaise with parents and staff about pupil progress
- The opportunity to join a lovely and vibrant school
- A friendly and supportive staff body
- Engaged and helpful governing body
- The chance to work in a hardworking primary school
If you feel you have the right attributes and skills to fit the role, please give Bessie at Academics Ltd a call on or email your CV to .