We have an opportunity for an Electrical Fitter which is currently located in Taunton and will be moving in April or May to Bridgwater. Please only apply if you are prepared and able to work in these locations.
As an Electrical Fitter you will work as part of a dedicated team to build electrical systems and equipment from detailed Engineering drawings
Duties and Responsibilities – Machine Builds
• Construction of electrical systems and equipment to concise electrical schematics and Production timescales.
• Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment.
• To adhere to the company policies and procedures.
• Build Control
• Monitor progress of build against required delivery dates
• Where necessary report on builds not up to progress and request assistance
• Report component shortages
• Continuously monitor part delivery and quality
• Project Support
• Test equipment under the supervision of the Project Engineer and recording equipment data
• Supervise contract staff in line with company standards e.g. Health and Safety
• Ensuring that tools and equipment are maintained in a clean, complete and safe condition.
• Work area cleanliness and tidiness
• Performing demonstrations, as required
• Installation of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide.
• Perform installation, commissioning and service duties as required, on or off-site, international or offshore
Skills & Attributes as an Electrical Fitter
• City & Guilds electrical qualification / electrical apprentice trained.
• Ability to demonstrate proven experience of electrical equipment assembly.
• Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment, both as part of a team or Individually.
• Have sound knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks.
• Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
• Professional manner, able to represent the company to a high standard.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
For the role of Electrical Fitter you will work 40 hours per week, Mon to Fri 08.30 – 17.00 with half an hour for lunch. There is a salary on offer of circa £25,000 per annum and benefits include 20 days holiday rising to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and auto-enrolment pension.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fitter, electrical, mechanical, engineering, electric, fault finding, manufacturing,