Accounts Payable Clerk
Due to growth within the company, this leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to hire a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will; process invoices onto a financial system, complete statement reconciliations and deal with queries.
- Matching, batching and coding to goods received notes (GRNs) or purchase orders (POs)
- Processing expenses
- Statement reconciliations
- Deal with queries
- Processing invoices onto a financial system
- Raising payments
- Completing end to end work
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- 12 Months' end to end Accounts Payable experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to naturally grow within a vibrant team. The business is known for developing employees and rewarding talented, excelling individuals.
Please apply below or to ask any further questions, please contact Keifer Power on or