Our Nottingham branch is now recruiting permanent Care Assistants to join a new local team working in a variety of care settings in tMansfield,Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Ollerton, Underwood and the surrounding areas of Nottinghamshire through our friendly local branch.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing excellent quality care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for nearly 20 years. We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff and ensuring our clients receive the highest quality person-centred care. Hence we are looking for only the most dedicated, caring individuals to join our team.
Due to the locations of some clients, you will need to have access to your own vehicle.The Carer Job Role
It's essential you are confident delivering personal care with a mindful approach towards protecting the dignity of the individual and promoting their independence.
If you're looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!Benefits:
- Salary up to £11.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) check cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income. We hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.Your local branch
Your local branch is located in the city of Nottingham, home to the legend of Robin Hood! We are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
We cover areas from Mansfield to Grantham and Derby to Burton on Trent!You need to have the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.