Maternity Cover Finance and administrative assistant
Finance and administrative assistant required for a company based in central Bristol for a fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Duties & responsibilities:
Reporting to the UK company accountant, the role can be full or part time (no less than 22½ hours a week) and comprise general finance assistance as well as administrative work.
Length of assignment
Maternity cover will be for a fixed period from February 20th 2017 to January 13th 2018.
Thermal Energy International, based in central Bristol, supplies energy efficient retrofits for industrial, commercial and institutional markets. This includes our patented steam traps as well as larger Flu-Ace heat recovery units.
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Entering purchase ledger invoices onto Sage
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Monthly employee expenses checked on excel and entered on to Sage accounts software
- Entering timesheets on to Sage
- Goods received notes entered on to Sage
- Sending customer statements
- Credit control
- Raising purchase orders for authorization
- Assistance with monthly stocktake
- General office administration (dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, answering phones, responsibility for all office and sales people’s equipment, stationery and office supplies, etc)
- Previous finance experience, ideally in a small company
- Sage and Excel experience essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Remuneration Circa £20k pro rata dependent on skills and experience
28 days vacation pro rata (inclusive of statutory holidays)
Please send CV’s with covering letter, preferred working hours and salary expectations to Julia Flynn
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES